Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ebayers

Man it still amazes me at the crap people will buy on Ebay. Just the idea of being able to buy new products and selling them off at a rate of price erosion that beats renting something is great. That said I hate PayPal and think Ebay totally screws their customers. How is it exactly that its a benefit to the seller to use PayPal? I mean I have no obligation as a standard of doing Ebay transactions, until the payment officially clears. Therefore the only party benefitting (and therefore who should pay for the service) , is the buyer. They are the ones benefiting for making the case that they can get something shipped faster as their payment is "instantaneous".

Regardless - I just charge the buyer. So far no one has balked at this..

And their RSA security key sucks. So far it has yet to be activated and their crack support team has yet to figure it out. BUT THEY DO HAVE MY 5 DOLLARS.

No comments: